Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BATH DAY




Today was a bath day for all 6 dogs at Monte Azul: Cookie, Scooter, Paco, Hunter, Cha Cha and Delilah. Needless to say none of them enjoyed it. There were varying degrees of struggling but Cookie won the prize for being the worst participant. This was Cookie’s 1st bath in the 5 1/2 years that she has been at Monte Azul.

Cookie has always been a bit skittish around water. She hates to get her feet wet and will never get in the creeks or mud puddles. If she sees you pick up a garden hose, she runs in the opposite direction because she knows water comes out of it. She fought me the entire time. I knew that she was going to be a problem so I saved her for last. By the time I was done with Cookie, I was soaked from my neck to my feet.

The work was worth it though. All the dogs are clean and fresh smelling, at least for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment