Thursday, June 23, 2011

A WALK IN THE FOREST






I few days ago Carlos and I went for a short walk along the River Edge trail here at Monte Azul. We were scouting for the perfect location to build a river viewing platform. Along the way we spotted several interesting plants and views. I thought that I might share just a few of them. The orchids show are endemic to this area only and have a sweet smell - an uncommon trait in orchids.

We did find that perfect spot for our viewing platform. We hope to start building it in the next few months and have it ready by December. It will be a fantastic spot to relax by the river, read a book, watch the birds and other wildlife or have lunch from Café Blue

I will be sure to keep you posted as we progress with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment