Sunday, July 29, 2012

A FEW PHOTOS FROM MONTE AZUL


Yesterday while working at the studio and walking the dogs, I took a few photos.  I thought I would share them.  Before leaving the studio, the monkeys arrived and were watching me while I sat at my computer.  This is a photo of one of the males checking out the rain downspout at the end of the studio. 


On the walk through the property, I saw a few orchids and a heliconia that were in bloom. 





Then, in the afternoon, the agouti come out in the yard in front of the studio to feast on the guavas that had fallen.  It is guava season and there are plenty of them from which to choose.  I think that she ate 4 of them before disappearing back into the forest. 



If you are observant, you can always find something interesting to see at Monte Azul.

No comments:

Post a Comment